- Reviews (0)
Lamelle Helase 50:
- Lamelle Helase 50 is a DNA repair sunscreen that has the ability to not only prevent sun damage but to also repair damaged DNA,
it protects the skin from the harmful effects of the full solar radiation spectrum including Visible Light and Infrared radiation.
- Suitable for all skin types except very oily skins.
- Helase 50 is able to protect skin from the entire solar radiation spectrum (UVB, UVA1, UVA2, Visible Light and Infrared) and help repair damaged DNA.
- In real-world practicality, it is a very effective broad-spectrum sunscreen that repairs DNA damage, thereby helping to prevent the formation of skin cancer and skin ageing.
- Research has shown that those with darker skin types, who have prolonged exposure to screens such as cellphones, tablets or computers, have an increased risk of pigmentation as these devices produce High Energy Visible Light (HEVL) which lies within a narrow band in the Visible Light spectrum.
- UVA & UVB FILTERS
How to use:
- Apply an appropriate amount of the product to the face or exposed areas of concern and ensure to rub the cream into the skin.
- Helase is not waterproof and should be applied 10 – 15 minutes before exposure and re-applied 3 – 4 hourly if possible.