Lamelle Serra NSB Cream – 50ml
Lamelle Serra NSB Cream was created for those suffering from Sensitive Skin Syndrome (SSS), a diagnosable associated neuro-sensitivity condition, or those who’ve experienced some relief with the Serra range but require even more assistance in alleviating hypersensitivity.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Lamelle Serra NSB Cream:
- The “NSB” in Serra NSB Cream stands for “Neuro-Sensory Barrier Cream”.
- It was created using a very specific blend of ingredients that specifically address the type of hyper-sensitivity experienced by people with SSS.
- Not only can it help repair the potentially weakened skin barrier, but it also addresses the over stimulated cell receptors while relying on advanced new methods of soothing skin irritation.
- Helps alleviate the symptoms of sensitive skin syndrome (SSS).
- A potent TRPV1 suppressor limits the expression of this protein in the skin, helping control the hypersensitivity associated with SSS.
(TRPV1 is a nerve channel that, when overstimulated, creates unwanted sensations like burning or itching)
- A special amino acid anti-inflammatory from extremolytes delivers remarkable anti-inflammatory properties.
(An extremophile is a life form that can live in seemingly inhospitable conditions and extremolytes are the compounds that protect it.)
- Patented Ceramide-P helps replenish the lipid structures in the skin, restoring the weakened barrier to optimal functioning.
KEY ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
HOW TO USE:
- Cleanse, dry and apply your Skin Essence product.
- Apply the NSB cream and massage gently to allow full penetration.
- Can be used in conjunction with Correctives Serums.
- Apply sunscreen during the day.
NEED TO KNOW:
- Serra NSB cream might tingle on very dry skin when applied initially – this is due to correction of the pH
- In extremely sensitive, reactive and sensitised skin patch test prior to application
Lamelle Skin Lab
Dehydration, Eczema, Rosacea, Sensitivity, Skin Emergencies
Dry – Sensitive Skin