Lamelle – Corrective RA 3.0 – 30ml
A breakthrough in anti-aging skincare. We all know retinol is good for skin, but its super-potent retinoic acid (RA) form is ten times more so. The only problem is that RA is a prescription drug, so it’s out of our reach – until now! Lamelle successfully created a proprietary new RA analogue that, delivers all the skin benefits without a prescription and risk for a reaction.
- Reviews (0)
– Improves fine lines and wrinkles
– Smoother more resilient skin
– Improved exfoliation
– Product penetration
– Removal of elastosis
– No risk of retinoid associated dry, sensitive, irritated skin
3% Patented retinoic acid analogue
– Lipid-based serum
How to use
– Night-time use only!
– After cleansing and drying skin, apply 2–3 small pea-sized drops of the serum directly onto your skin with the dropper.
– Massage lightly to spread it over your skin and allow it to penetrate.
– Apply a NON-retinoid containing night cream over top of your serum.
– It is essential to wash your skin in the morning and use a broad-spectrum sunscreen when using retinoid on your skin.
– As retinoids are well known for their sun-sensitising effects, we do advise that you wash off any excess product in the morning. Apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen containing an SPF of 30 or more daily.
– Stop the use of the product 3 days before and 5 days after resurfacing and other in-office treatments.
– Do NOT use it during pregnancy.
– A tight feeling after the first few nights of application is a normal result and will resolve spontaneously.
– Do not use products containing ascorbic acid and retinoic acid in the same application. (Use ascorbic acid in the morning and retinoid in the evening)