- Reviews (0)
Lamelle Cathepzyme 2:
- Lamelle Cathepzyme 2 is an intensive home exfoliation system that contains a self-neutralising patented ingredient that enhances natural
exfoliation in the outer layers of the skin as it produces targeted cell exfoliation, helping to improve radiance without irritation.
- Suitable for mature, sun-damaged skin with hyperpigmentation. Not for sensitive or rosacea-prone skins.
- Has exfoliation that shows an improvement in the deeper lines, moisture levels, texture, tone and increased skin radiance.
- This product serves as a non-abrasive exfoliator that increases diminishing cellular turnover, that it does not disrupt the
skin barrier function and that it preps the skin for penetration of active ingredients.
- If you have never used Lamelle Cathepzyme correctives on the face before, it is best to start off Cathepzyme 1, before “stepping up” to Cathepzyme 2.
- Sensitive skin should remain on Step 1.
- This product is also formulated for those who have Keratosis Pilaris (acid bumps).
- CATHEPSIN D ANALOGUE
How to use:
- Cleanse skin with an appropriate cleanser, pat dry and apply Cathepzyme 2 to area
of concern for a maximum of 3 min on the face or left on if applied to the body.
- After 3 min, remove with warm water.
- The recommended usage is 2 – 3 times per week.
- It is recommended to always start with Cathepzyme 1 for the face and progress to Cathepzyme 2 if necessary.
Cathepzyme 2 can be used immediately on the body.
If the product is left on the skin longer than the maximum 3 min there will be a temporary redness to the skin.
- Keratosis Pilaris: use twice a day on clean skin, allow to absorb and do not rinse off.
- Use a moisturiser or a high factor sunscreen over the area.