Annique Rooibos Loose Leaf Tea – 50g
Annique Rooibos Loose Leaf Tea is the same Rooibos Tea that Annique is known for, only done the old fashioned way. It includes a lot of benefits, has a distinctive taste and is still the pure essence of our beloved country.
- Reviews (0)
Annique Rooibos Loose Leaf Tea:
- It has a distinctive taste and aroma and it does not contain any kilojoules.
- No matter how, Rooibos is good for everybody and never harms.
- If thirsty, it quenches; if exercising, it strengthens; if sleepless, it induces sound sleep.
- Excellent for babies when combined with their bottle-feed.
- All-in-all the world’s most superb health drink.
- Rich in antioxidants and flavonoids, which limits the process of ageing
and the deterioration of the immune system.
- Relieves itchiness, eczema, nappy rash, sunburn and acne when applied to the skin.
- Anti-spasmodic – relieves stomach cramps, nausea, vomiting, heartburn, stomach ulcers, constipation and colic in infants.
- Promotes better skin.
- Cancer-fighting properties.
- The list goes on and on!
KEY ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
A SPECIAL BLEND OF HIGH-QUALITY ROOIBOS
HOW TO PREPARE:
- Add Rooibos Loose Leaf Tea to a teapot.
- Add hot water from a kettle
- Allow to steep for approximately 5 minutes.
- Pour over a strainer into a tea cup and enjoy.