Annique Mood Tea – Rooibos, Chai & Coconut Tea – 50g
- Reviews (0)
Our Rooibos, Chai, and Coconut Tea is handcrafted to merge the warm spice of chai with the natural sweetness of rooibos. Coconut Chai Organic Rooibos Tea blends a kick of pink peppercorn and fresh ginger, with ripe coconut and sweet cinnamon. This is an enticing drink both iced or warm, which means that you can drink our tea all year round.
Annique’s Balance tea is caffeine-free, low tannin, rich in minerals, high-quality antioxidants. Antioxidants found in Rooibos tea can help protect you against damage caused by free radicals, including premature aging and helps with weight loss.
Chai has been part of eastern cultures for many years. This spicy tea contains a multitude of benefits from Rooibos as well as health benefits from chai as well as coconut.
Coconut has the following benefits:
- May aid in maintaining good heart health.
- The Coconut has anti-microbial properties and may help fight infections in your body.
- It may aid in weight loss as it inhibits the appetite.
Chai (a word meaning, quite simply, ‘tea’) is a blend of exotic spices that have been used for centuries and offers a myriad of benefits:
- Yummy, fragrant and spicy taste
- Chai contains a blend of spices (cardamom, ginger, black pepper, cloves, and cinnamon) that may naturally assist with nausea and aid digestion
- The combination of herbs found in chai may assist in weight loss
- Clove, ginger, and cinnamon have anti-inflammatory benefits
If you’re looking for a tea that can go hand in hand with our Rooibos, Chai, and Coconut Tea, we would recommend using our Green Rooibos , which you can drink daily or can be used as a sensitive skin reliever when you wash or rinse your body with the tea.