Annique Bone Broth Single Sachet – 30g
Also known as collagen broth. Benefits of using Bone Broth includes: Beautiful hair, skin & nails; stronger and more flexible arteries, muscles, joints & cartilages; repair leaky gut and helps burn fat
- Reviews (0)
Also known as collagen broth.
As we age, our naturally produced collagen wanes Collagen fibres break down and since collagen is a protein or building blocks for hair, skin, nails, cartilage, muscles, joints and articular cartilage, it is like a wall missing some of it’s bricks. The wall can easily fall down and it is not strong enough to carry weight.
What benefits will you have in taking bone broth?
- Beautiful hair, skin and nails – that is what you will see
- What you will not see – stronger and more flexible arteries, muscles, joints and cartilages
- It can repair leaky gut
- Helps burn fat
Who will benefit?
- Children from a young age, especially very active, sporty kids. I believe bone broth will help with less sport injuries as they grow older
- Sport people – especially those with strenuous excercise programs
- Sick people
- The elderly – they tend to become very weak and their bones are brittle and breaks easy. Bone broth will strengthen their muscles to support their bodies. They also don’t eat well and the bone broth can be a very good addition to their diet with no need to chew.
- People with a family history of heart disease
- People with thinning hair, sagging skin and brittle nails.
- And people who wants the fountain of youth!!