- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Annique Baby Rooibos Tea:
- Baby Rooibos Tea 100g helps to soothe food allergies when used to prepare milk formula.
- Add Rooibos to baby’s bath water to soothe skin irritation and rashes.
- You are advised to replace juice or water with the Rooibos Baby tea, for an anti-allergic and nutritional supplementary drink.
- The Baby tea may also be added to a normal bottle feed, but does not replace bottle-feeds or breastfeeding.
- Annique Rooibos Baby tea has a natural sweet and fruity flavour and does not need not be sweetened with honey or sugar.
- Annique’s Baby Rooibos tea is organic and has been hygienically treated.
- Moms can mix their formula with Annique’s Baby tea, instead of using water,
that boasts anti-allergenic, antiviral, anti-spasmodic and antioxidant properties.
- Babies can also be bathed in the Rooibos tea to treat and prevent skin rashes and sensitivity.
- Use the Rooibos tea as a nutritional supplement to limit the occurrence of milk and other food allergies.
The Annique Rooibos story started in 1968, when Dr. Annique Theron, a South African mother, discovered its ability to soothe and calm her baby daughter, relieving the infant of colic and insomnia. Amazed by its natural healing potential,
Dr Theron went on to investigate and document its health promoting properties as a caffeine-free, low-in-tannin tea, which is not just suitable for babies, but for a wide spectrum of age groups, helping to improve allergies and ailments.