Here's a very simple way to do a mini manicure... you ready?
- 1 - Wash your hands.
- 2 - After you dry them, remove any and all nail polish that you may have with a nail polish remover.
- 3 - Get oil and sugar and mix them in a bowl. If you like, you can add essential oils. Put the bowl of water aside.
- 4 - File your nails to a desired shape.
- 5 - Then you can get the sugar and oil mix and scrub it on your hands. Wash it out with water with no soap. Then dry your hands.
- 6 – Then dunk your hands and keep them in warm water for about five minutes.
- 7 - Now push your cuticles back with a wooden cuticle stick.
- 8 - Gently apply some oil or cream to the nails and massage the cuticles.
- 9 - Get a towel, wet it, and put it in the microwave for about 30 seconds. Make sure the towel gets warm. Then take the towel and wrap it around your hands. Leave it for about 1 to 2 minutes.
If you're not applying polish, you are done.
- 10 - If you are applying nail polish then apply your base coat first and wait 2 minutes.
- 11 – Then you finish the manicure by applying your favorite nail polish.
And this is how you pamper yourself with a mini manicure at home. Did it help? Do you have a few extra tips for the rest of us? Leave a comment and engage with us!