You tired in the mornings and all you want to do is stay in bed and sleep late. So you rush into the shower, rush to get ready and rush to get into your car. Then, you start having feelings of regret after accepting that lunch date yesterday while your hair is in serious need of a wash… Now what? Here are some hairstyles that could change your life forever… especially if you typically run out of your house with wet hair.
This twisted look makes dirty hair look great put together. Follow each picture with the number below.
1. Divide all of your hair into two sections on either side of your head. Begin twisting one section down through to the ends. Make sure to twist away from your face as you go.
2. Take your twist and place it over the nape of your neck. Secure with bobby pins or your favorite clips.
3. Repeat Step 1 on the opposite side. Twist the section down to the ends and secure it at the nape of your neck, overlapping the first twist.
4. Tug on your twists to loosen them, securing any stray pieces with bobby pins and/or clips.
Messy braid styles will forever be in style (we hope!). They're quick and perfectly imperfect. This trendy style works best on long hair.
1. Split your hair into two sections on either side of your head. Then, braid one section down to the ends.
2. Tug on your braid to loosen it, then wrap it over the front of your hair like a headband. Secure it with bobby pins or clips.
3. Repeat both steps on the other side. Make sure you start your braid behind your ear and braid down the entire length of your hair.
4. Use bobby pins and/or clips to secure the ends as necessary.
Ready to take your car hairstyling to the next level? This look seems difficult but it's easier to create than you might think.
1. Take a 30 mm section of your hair at your temple and braid it down to the ends. Secure at the back of your crown with a bobby pin or favorite hair clip.
2. Repeat Step 1 on the opposite side. You should have two single braids pinned at the back of your head.
3. Take half of your remaining hair and tuck it over to meet your braids. Make sure the ends are concealed underneath as you pin it down.
4. Repeat this step with the rest of your hair, pinning any additional pieces as necessary.
As much as we love a great top knot or hair bubble and getting it perfect, aka no tangled elastics and matted hair, while you're in your car seems impossible. This is a great alternative! It combines the same messy-chic style in a more polished way.
1. Gather your hair up into a high ponytail on the top of your crown. Secure with an elastic.
2. Divide your ponytail ends into two sections and twist each section down to the ends. Use both hands to twist in the same direction as you go.
3. Wrap each twist in opposite directions around the base of your elastic. Make sure each twist is wrapped around evenly.
4. Secure your look with bobby pins or your favorite clips.
We hope these help and let us know if you have tried any others, we would love to hear your feedback…